What is Erectile Dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is the inability of a man to attain and/or maintain an erection sufficient for sexual activity. Achieving and maintaining an erection is an absolutely amazing mixture of physical and emotion triggers. If any one of these start malfunctioning? Erections suffer. Notable innovations – particularly in the last two decades made ED easier to diagnose and treat successfully.
- Approximately 30 million men in the US alone – including over half of guys between 40 and 70 years of age suffer from ED symptoms.
- As shocking as today’s youth might think: erectile dysfunction is not supposed to happen at any age: it doesn’t “quit working” as we age. Rather, aspects of the erection process often need repair & maintenance as we get older. The body is designed to achieve and m,attain erections until death.
- Erectile dysfunction (ED) is not in itself: a diagnosis. Rather, its most often a symptom of another health concern. Its often the earliest indicator of an impending heart problem.
Common risk factors that tend to bring about ED symptoms include:
- High blood pressure
- Lifestyle Choices
- High blood cholesterol
- Cardiovascular disease.
- Low Testosterone / Hypogonadism
How We Treat It
After five years of development, world-famous erectile dysfunction specialist and board-certified urologist Steven L. Morganstern, MD plus renowned medical device entrepreneur Carlos Becerra introduced a new solution for mens sexual performance that’s being called game-changing – “Affirmable® ED technology”. This patented, non-invasive treatment essentially revascularizes both the body and groin areas and actually heals the underlying penile tissue that supports healthy erections – freeing patients from a lifetime of dependency on drugs, pumps or injections – without surgery. This three-step process is unique, patented and at present – only available at Morganstern Medical in Atlanta, GA.
Our success rate in healing – not just treating –
chronic erectile dysfunction
now exceeds 95%
with our new Affirmall® technology.
We’ll share more details about the key aspects of this new treatment system under the Services section of this website.
However, succinctly stated: there’s three aspects to the treatment paradigm:
- We provide a non-invasive Electronic Counter Pulsation technology that completes macro revascularization of the body – setting up your tissue for more localized healing therapy and producing the improved blood flow that directly benefits erectile performance. For lots of chronic ED patients – the root cause of their delimmna is within their macro body’s cardiovascular system. Thus, all the treatments in the world focused upon their penile area prove ineffective. ECP fixes those issues.
- We utilize Low Intensity Shockwave treatments which were recently discovered to cause stem cell regeneration in the penile region. We were utilizing this modalities an aspect of healing ED long before Dr. Lue’s now famous observation.
- We perform our proprietary Endostimulation treatments directly into the penile tissue. These applications cause the penile tissue to draw an influx of Oxygen – promoting renewed tissue development.
80% of our ED patients
They are 100% healed!
Our unique tandem of Macro Revascularization, Low Intensity Shockwave treatments and Endostimulation includes a specific protocol developed through years of trial and error thats been proven to rehabilitate the penile tissue and result in lasting, healthy erectile performance. Although all three platforms are required for optimal outcomes, we patented any two of these modalities in any tandem – and the results are available exclusively at Morganstern.